Eames is working closely with a well-regarded Lloyd's Syndicate on the appointment of an MI Analyst to sit within their London based team. The MI Analyst will be responsible for the analysis and reporting of management information across various functions.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring accuracy of reports.
- Analysing results and highlighting key issues.
- Providing recommendations for improving core reporting processes.
- Regular liaison with management, underwriters, and operations.
Ideally suitable applicants will possess the following abilities:
- Proficient knowledge using Microsoft Office suite to analyse and present information.
- Experience producing MI reports for an insurer/syndicate.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.