Records & Management Information Analyst - Office 365 Programme
One of my financial services clients are currently looking for a Management Information consultant to support the migration of documents from departmental network drives to O365 as part of a company wide Collaboration Programme They will need to contribute to the development and implementation of digitisation initiatives to facilitate efficient management of business records
Due to the nature of the role, you will be responsible for
- Implementation of MS Teams and O365
- Retention of personal and sensitive data
- Information Management strategy
Based on the above, you will only be considered if you have the following experience:
- extensive experience in Records Management and Archives, preferably in a multi-cultural organisation
- Very good technical knowledge of electronic records and document management systems
- Very good technical knowledge of SharePoint and MS Teams
This is an urgent requirement, so please respond asap with a copy of your up-to-date CV.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.