My client, a tech-focused insurer, is looking for a MI Business Analyst to sit within their MI team and help orchestrate their workload. This business is well regarded and is continually pushing the needle when it comes to tech and data within the industry. They are 100% cloud-based, utilizing modern Azure components to build best in class data solutions. This role is based from their London office and they offer a 50/50 WFH split.
The successful MI Business Analyst will:
- Conduct and analyse feasibility studies/impact assessments arising from a change to technology, business and/or external factors
- Capture and analyse BI/MI data and reporting business requirements and convert these into Epics, Features, Prototypes and User Stories with clear acceptance criteria
- Define, model and document reporting solutions and data integrations
- Stay abreast and recommend best practice techniques for BI/MI analysis
The successful Mi Business Analyst will likely have:
- Recent experience is a similar, data-focused role - aiding in the delivery of BI/MI reporting solutions
- Good knowledge of insurance
- Proficiency in MS SQL and the ability to write queries for data extraction and analysis
- Experience working in an agile manner
If this sounds interesting to you, apply now!
Keywords: Insurance, Business Intelligence, BI, Business Analyst, Data, SQL, Azure, DataBricks, Data Factory, Analytics, Reporting, SQL
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.