A leading Insurance organisation are looking for a MIS Analyst to join their team based in London. The role will sit within the Actuarial Department and will involve the analysis and documentation of solutions for the Solvency II reporting processes as well as preparing management information for the Client group as required.
- Full responsibility for Solvency II reporting for PRA and MFSA entities.
- High interaction with IT, Senior Management, Underwriting, Claims, Finance and Risk Management to ensure that the data and MI continue to appropriately reflect the business and meet business requirements.
- Manipulation of data to assist in the pricing of acquisitions, commutations and Exit Solutions.
- Provide regular analytics and commentary for management reporting such as board reports.
- Involvement in ensuring accuracy and timeliness in the preparation of regular data, management information and reports.
- Qualified insurance practitioner with non-life and Solvency II experience
- Strong academic background - minimum 2:1 degree from a leading university
- Confidence in dealing with numbers and producing high quality reconciliations
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills - ability to liaise confidently with people at every level
- Good knowledge and experience using Excel, Word and Access
- Solid understanding of various Underwriting Systems
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.