Eames Consulting are working in partnership with a technology-driven Specialist Motor Insurer who are looking to appoint a Claims MI Analyst to play a key role in providing valuable strategic insight to the business through solutions orientated claims analysis.
Reporting into the Head of Claims:
- Provide clear and compelling narratives around data sets, enabling stakeholders to grasp complex insights easily.
- Utilize advanced data cleansing techniques to ensure the accuracy and integrity of claims data sets.
- Support the development of claims data insights, collaborating with teams to identify trends and opportunities.
- Construct robust and comprehensive data sets to support various analytical initiatives
- Take ownership of the development and delivery of specific monthly Claims MI reports.Provide clear and actionable insights through advanced analysis and interpretation of multiple complex data sets.
- Using Advanced SQL & Power BI.
In return you will receive a competitive salary & benefits package with a respected company and collaborative working environment. Please apply if interested or get in touch with Heather Yardley at Eames Consulting for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.