Eames is working closely with a multinational insurer on the appointment of a Commercial Trading Underwriter for their Manchester team. The Trading Underwriter will be responsible for developing their commercial book of business across Mid-Market Motor Trade on both new and existing business.
Other duties will include;
- Developing and maintaining key broker relationships across their existing panel.
- Underwriting profitable business within agreed authority levels.
- Operating from various locations to meet business demands; includes travelling to broker locations.
Successful applicants will ideally possess the following abilities;
- Demonstrable expertise underwriting profitable Motor business.
- Proven ability managing and developing relationships with brokers.
- High level of communication and negotiation skills.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.