Eames Consulting Group are delighted to be working in partnership with a dynamic & collaborative personal lines insurer, who have taken a fresh approach to the business and are keen to hire a Motor Underwriter to support the Motor Underwriting department with the growth and development of their Motor offering in the heart of the City of London.
- Creating statistics, MI and reports to assist with decision making within the department.
- Making recommendations based on the output of the stats
- Taking case level enquiries from the claims and motor underwriting call centres and offering technical guidance and underwriting advice.
- Assisting the existing Motor team with the implementation of the strategy and yearly business plan
- Assisting the existing Motor, Pricing and Counter-Fraud Teams in optimising pricing, acceptance and footprint of the motor offering
- Assisting with any internal audit and peer review
It’s essential you have experience using SQL or SAS.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a collaborative working environment which offers exceptional routes for progression & the opportunity to really shape this role into your own. Please apply or get in touch with Heather Yardley at Eames Consulting Group for more information.