As a Client Coordinator within the Insurance company, you are acting as a Multinational Account Administrator for assigned clients.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, organise work and meet tight deadlines/ SLAs
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas and influence outcomes.
- Ability to identify operational improvements and gain technical knowledge / experience to carry out those improvements.
- Client focused with the ability to deal with senior client personnel / risk managers as well as senior colleagues, including Executive Management
- Customer service
- Broker relationship management
- 3 years + of insurance experience, preferably client servicing (brokering or company background)
- Knowledge of non-conventional Insurance programs
- Experience / knowledge in multiple lines of business - Commercial & Consumer
- Proactively manage all stakeholders to monitor the scope of service agreement on all allocated accounts and deliver related service solutions that meet or exceed agreed client service expectations/ SLA's
- Support the articulation of the company's value proposition to clients and brokers so that all parties understand and commit to roles, responsibilities and expected timelines
- Build strong relationships with Product line Distribution personnel and underwriters
- Help identify, support and contribute to internal and external strategies that align our product offerings and grow the multinational business
All successful candidates must have insurance experience.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.