- Manage business initiatives and projects to transform business to digital platform, improve underwriting quality and customer service, or to comply with regulatory, compliance, risks, or other business requirements.
- Review, communicate and conduct training on business procedures and underwriting guidelines.
- Provide input as business user to IT system development and testing.
- Property & Casualty insurance underwriting and case handling.
- With focus on property and casualty classes of motor, property, accident, employee compensation, liabilities and travel etc.
- Degree holder or above in related discipline
- CII or ANZII qualification preferred
- Solid experience of at least 5 years in insurance business, with underwriting experience preferred.
- Experience in handling projects
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Strong team work, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Excellent PC skills, with good knowledge of application software including MS Office and Chinese word processing
- Good oral and written communication skills in both English and Chinese
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.