Lloyds Natural Catastrope Exposure Analyst
Up to £80,000
A Lloyd's syndicate firm is looking to bring an experienced natural catastrophe Exposure Analyst into their London team.
The role's main responsibility is to lead the internal and external reporting requirements for Natural Catastrophe Exposure at Lloyds.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure the timely completion and submission of various regulatory returns relating to Nat Cat exposure management for our Lloyd's business.
- Key point of contact for EM with Lloyd's
- Own & develop AMA risk appetite framework for Nat Cat exposure.
- Provide narrative and analysis for regular roll ups.
- Feedback developments in Group Nat Cat function to Lloyd's stakeholders.
- Dealing with ad hoc modelling enquiries.
- Assist where necessary in Nat Cat reporting requirements and projects
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE/SKILL SET:
- 2 - 5 years minimum within an Exposure management team.
- Knowledge of Lloyds Exposure Management reporting.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Effective in time management and organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Collaborative personality with strength in working to meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of principles and practice of reinsurance
REQUIRED EDUCATION/TECHINICAL KNOWLEDGE & IT SKILLS
- Degree level educated or equivalent
- Experience using SQL management studio would be beneficial
- Experience of working with AIR preferable but RMS is adequate
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Strong understanding of Cat metrics such as PMLs, AALs and how to produce an EP curve
To apply please contact Thomas Knights at Eames Consulting.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.