Integration of a global Insurer and Asset management company develops an exciting opportunity for a .NET Developer. Due to the merger, an entirely new Archiving Solution will be implemented and the two business lines will integrate into one target environment. Working in a friendly and energetic environment with a team of up to eight people consisting of DevOps engineers and co-.NET Developers.
Project length: end of March 2019 with extensions
Working hours: 40 hours p/week - travel expenses covered
Location: Rotterdam with 1 week based in Amsterdam
Rate: €50 p/hr with medical insurance provided (increase in rate when extended)
You will work in the Document Management department, which is responsible for the production, distribution, scanning, allocation and archiving of customer contacts. These can be both internal and external customer contacts. This is usually done through both physical and digital communication.
- Experienced with large implementations, conversion and / or migration projects;
- Executing conversion and read-in software.
- Experienced with designing and coding the solution from MVP thought;
- Knowledgeable of relevant tooling such as C #, Visual Studio 2017, SQL Server (minus 2012), MFT and GIT;
- Experienced working within an agile/scrum, automated testing, Continuous Delivery;
- Certified in T-SQL or PSM1 (this is a nice to have)
- Due to the sensitivity of the project the client requests a Dutch speaker
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.