Experts in Foreign Currency exchange my client is offering award-winning foreign exchange products and services that will compliment businesses and maximise income. They are looking to on-board a Network and Security Analyst to join their West London team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the day-to-day 'hands-on' system management and security of the LAN/WAN Infrastructure. You will be providing 3rd line support for escalated IT Service Desk tickets, maintaining and updating the company's firewalls and working as part of the team to maintain anti-virus policies.
In order to be considered for the Network and Security Analyst role you will have the following:
- Excellent analytical and technical design skills
- Proven technical knowledge of networking / security administration experience
- Understanding of and experience with regulatory compliance standards such as PCI DSS
- Experience with Checkpoint and Fortinet Firewalls
- Experience with F5 configurations including LTM / ASM / APM
- Experience with SIEMs
- Experience with MFA RSA
- Experience with HP Procurve / Aruba
- An excellent understanding of network services & protocols, including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, e-mail, FTP, SFTP
For a full role and company overview please send your CV immediately.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.