Network & Voice Manager
Exciting opportunity for assertive Leaders in Infrastructure Networking and Unified Communications. This role will require flexible individuals capable of handling a fast moving environment working globally alongside teams in multiple time zones . use of expertise and skills to tackle other duties relating to the nature of your role.
Project management is vital in this role , being capable of analysing and evaluating changes and possible improvements collaborating alongside relevant teams to produce the optimal results.
Skills & Qualifications :
- Managing relationships and documentation between company , clients and market .
- Management experience of IT service suppliers as well as 3rd party vendors for supported technologies.
- Extensive knowledge relevant Network technology (Cisco, Cisco VOIP, MPLS , Routing and Switching).
- Any experience to SDN or SD-WAN transformation projects would be highly advantageous.
- Any added exposure to Voice/Video/UC tools and projects of that nature would be highly beneficial
- Extensive knowledge of core infrastructure operations support on platforms such as ; Linux , VM and Microsoft OS would be needed for this role
- Good experience with Telephony and Security and financial services .
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.