City of London
£65,000 - £70,000
Established Financial Services client with multiple offices across the UK now require a Network Architect to manage solutions across there Infrastructure and Technology platforms.
Reporting to the Enterprise Architect, the primary purpose of the role of is to define, maintain and ensure the security, integrity and consistency of end to end technology solutions. The individual will be a subject matter expert in Network architectures and implementations, particularly with Cisco and Juniper technology stacks enabling a geographically disperse technology platform.
Skills Knowledge & Experience
- Experience of design, implementation and support of network solutions and technologies
- Strong expertise in Cisco, Meraki, Juniper, F5, NetScaler, VMware, Nutanix, Arista and Cloud Network technology stacks
- Proven demonstrable experience and knowledge of supporting datacentre migrations
- Excellent practical experience of network security platforms including NGFW, IPS/IDS, Endpoint Protection, WAF, DDoS, VPN and authentication technologies
- Implementation of network vulnerability management systems
- Proven demonstrable knowledge of designing and running Branch office, Datacentre and Private (e.g. VMware, Nutanix) and Public Cloud networks (e.g. AWS and Azure) supporting a hybrid cloud strategy
- Experienced in the design and implementation of Firewall, Proxy and Load Balancer technologies
- Excellent technical knowledge of: DNS, DHCP, VPN, MPLS, VOIP, IP and routing protocols
- Knowledge of network & application analysis toolsets
- 27 days holidays + bank holidays
- End of year bonus
- Car allowance
- Life assurance/ Medical
- Flex working from home
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.