Our client, a leading events and business intelligence group is seeking a Network Project Delivery Manager to join an acquisition integration programme and own the network solutions delivery.
Successful candidates will:
Possess basic project management experience, demonstrably sufficient to take end-to-end ownership of network solution delivery, keeping the programme director informed of progress against agreed plan.
Significant experience working with vendors, professional services and contractors
- Cisco network devices and software (IOS and IOS-XE Routers and Switches)
- Layer 3 routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, VRF-Lite)
- Layer 2 switching protocols (802.1Q, Etherchannel)
- Implementation of Quality of Service policies
- Implementation of DMVPN WAN services
- Implementation of Wireless Systems (e.g. Cisco Meraki)
- Cisco Identity Services ISE (v2.4+)
- Network Management Tools (e.g. CA Spectrum, CA eHealth, CA NFA, Cisco FireSight)
CCNA (Switching & routing) and Prince 2 Foundation desirable
Key words: CCNA, Network, project manager, Cisco, Routers, Switches, cabling, network architecture
If you are interested in this role, please apply below.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.