Network security engineer – Cisco, Bluecoat, F5, Citrix, Load balancers
Network security engineer is required by leading insurance company to work collaboratively within the regional team delivering networking and security services.
The network security engineer will be responsible for providing specialist knowledge of network security systems including firewalls, internet proxy systems, application load balancers and IDS/IPS technologies.
Due to the nature of the role, you will need the following experience:
- High level of experience working within high value and large volume transactional organizations in complex enterprise networking environment covering design, engineering, deployment, and operations.
- Very In-Depth understanding of networking and security fundamentals including: Network topologies, data centre and infrastructure systems.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of working with applications such as; Bluecoat, AV, ProxySG, PAC file usage, various load balancers; Cisco ACE, Citrix Netscalers, F5 BigIP, with Cisco, Checkpoint and Poalo Alto Firewalls.
- Sourcefire, FireEye IPS technologies experience
- Good familiarity with ITIL v3 framework methodology.