A well known Insurancer is looking to bring on a well versed Service Delivery Manager (Network & Telco)
The successful candidate will be working alongside a team of engineers who over see both projects and BAU .
- This is a critical and challenging position reporting into the IT Director that requires a strategic and operational business understanding and clear understanding of IT, the services offered and how these support the day-to-day running of the business
- The post holder will be responsible for the companies International Network services consumed via all users
- The Network Service Delivery Manager will ensure that the Network services consumed, are operational in line with agreed service levels, and meet the needs of the Users, providing an exceptional end user experience.
- The holder of this post will have the ability to build strong and effective relationships with Third parties, Service Owners, business leaders, users and throughout the organisation
- Requires a detailed understanding of Network services, Supplier Management and Service Management disciplines.
- Will have strong understanding of the finance industry and build excellent knowledge of business strategy, services, and outcomes
For more information, apply for the role or alternatively get in contact with George Pickering at email@example.com
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.