Our client is one of the largest Trading firms with a strong International presence. They are looking for an experienced Network SME to be part of their Global Networking Team. This is a permanent role based in Singapore.
As a Network SME, you will be responsible for the following areas:
- Provide strategic direction and decision making on various Trading Infrastructure initiatives and issues throughout the region.
- Own and manage strategic projects to implement and optimize low latency and high-performance network infrastructure at various data centres throughout the world
- Support and troubleshoot a hybrid wireless and wired low latency and high-performance network infrastructure
For this vacancy, successful applicants will have to possess strong track record of the followings:
- Demonstrating strategic thinking skills and maturity in tackling complex problems, dealing with people, technology and processes.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Advance knowledge in troubleshooting Ethernet, IP Networking and TCP/ IP.
- Experience in Network planning within Data Centre environments.
- Experience in Python scripting language will be advantageous.
If you are keen to be part of a forward-looking team, please apply below or contact me for more information.