The role involves:
- Build and maintenance of customised OpenAM/AM servers for various test and production environments.
- Rewrite/port the existing customised OpenAM plugins/modules to AM 6/6.5
- Liaise with the vendors and clients to implement/support SAML SSO installations.
- Support SAML 2.0 certificate updates
- Provide level 3 technical support on SSO queries and issues
- Bachelor's degree or at least 5+ years' experience in Identity/access management products.
- 3+ years of experience in installation & maintenance ForgeRock Access Management.
- 2+ years of Java experience in writing/porting customised AM plugins/modules.
- Experience in implementing Single Sign On with SAML 2.0
- Experience in dockerized AM/DJ installs is a plus
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.