We are currently working on an exciting opportunity to join global leading bank. This position will sit within the operational compliance team for the Investment Banking Division with special focus on trade and transaction reporting.
- Build and develop the risk frameworks for middle office functions: horizon scanning for regulations, making an assessment of internal policies and procedures and make appropriate changes within the firm.
- Ensure an effective control environment is implemented, working in conjunction with existing policies and procedures.
- Act as a compliance advisory to operations on trade and transaction reporting.
- Analyse key trends that emerge from MI reports, providing advice on emerging data and advising on changes to multiple work streams.
- Liaise with Senior Management, reporting on emerging risks compiled of data from multiple MI reports.
- Proposing solutions for escalated risk actions, managing the process and ensuring effective implementation.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience within Regulatory Compliance, within Banking.
- Up to date knowledge of current and emerging regulations.
- Able to produce and interpret MI reports, analyse data and identify inconsistencies.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with Senior Business Stakeholders