This role is to implement change control process of the data, its critical and involves design, implementation and delivery.
- Responsible for establishing and managing a robust, comprehensive and centralised operational data governance function, ensuring compliance, collaboration, effective data management and full transparency in the end to end management of critical data.
- Drive the operational data governance function within the company, defining the operational governance model including clear lines of operational data accountability across the various business stakeholder groups
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business to ensure a coherent and robust operational data governance framework is collaboratively agreed, adhered to and valued
- Lead effective, cross-functional change management processes, ensuring compliance with governance and data management policies
- Represent the data operations team at the appropriate governance and risk forums
- Ensure data is available, accurate, complete and accessible within required timescales
- Assess the impact of regulatory change on the operational governance framework and manage any required operational changes
- Develop and implement operational data controls (data governance control framework) including operational policies, standards, data dictionary, glossary and data and business rules
- Define and manage processes for data management within core data platforms including data governance workflows
- Operational data ownership/stewardship and facilitation of cross-business collaboration
- Ensure data governance and compliance within projects, managing effective transition from project to the business as usual operation
- Support data remediation, ensuring compliance with the data governance risk, control and governance set at the corporation level
- Implement and monitor access and security controls where required
- Implement processes ensuring compliance, including retention
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.