My client a global insurance organization requires Project Manager with expertise across the Operational excellence space to join on an initial 6 month contract.
*** Consultancy experience highly desirable ***
- This role will support the organizations transformation efforts to deliver value and excellence to clients with long lasting customer and business benefits.
- The role will have a split focus between embedding Operational Excellence (OpEx) across the business as well as driving the Workforce Location Strategy (WFL) strategy to ensure the right staff are in the right locations across the group.
- The role will require significant interaction across both business and corporate support stakeholders including Real Estate, HR, Tax, Legal & Technology.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong demonstrable experience project managing operational excellence / workforce locations initiatives within large scale corporate organizations.
- This role will require somebody who has large scale end to end transformation and not just a focus on small process improvement tasks.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills will be required as this role will be engaging with a range of senior stakeholders across multiple areas of the business.
- As this role will be acting as an internal consultant any experience working within the consultancy space and one of the "big four" will be highly advantageous.
This is an urgent contract opportunity. If you have the required skills and experience please send your CV and suitable applicants will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.