A multi-national and pioneering technology leading corporation is currently developing an internal service of excellence and IS PMO Organisation to consolidate and deliver high quality services to business units around the globe and focus more of our attention to innovation and development. Joining the organisation, you will have the opportunity to work in a high-paced, international environment, solve complex problems and grow together with the rapidly developing business. We are currently looking for candidates for the position of Global IS Project Portfolio Manager to build the Project Management capability.
- Strong background in program and project management;
- Previous hands-on experience in project/portfolio resource planning, reporting, prioritization, and budgeting;
- Superior project diagnosis and risk management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and consulting skills accompanied by proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels;
- Strong experience in building long lasting business relationships as well as in stakeholder management within an international context;
- Excellent process knowledge and experience in implementing processes (including business processes) and organizations;
- Solid IS technology knowledge across the IS functions;
- Capable in IT & project financial management and organizational change management;
- Competent in project management, IT governance formulation, and team management;
- Fluent spoken and written English;
- Excellent project management knowledge to the required level confirmed with IS PM Certification or PMP Certification from PMI;
- IS Project Methodology, Governance Model, stage Gate Model and Operating Model knowledge;
- Leadership qualities: result orientation, change management, personal leadership, people development, team work and collaboration, intercultural sensitivity, customer
If you are interested in working for a truly global leading organisation which will provide you with an excellent global career growth in Poland please get in touch!