My client, a global (Re) Insurance company, is seeking an Operational Resilience Consultant to join their CISO function on a long-term contractual basis to build out Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity plans for applications and major divisions across the Group.
Liaising with technical and non-technical stakeholders across New York, Bermuda and London offices, the successful Operational Resilience Consultant with input Business Impact Assessments into a new GRC tool and assemble an Operational Resilience framework globally. This will include all major departments and up to 200 applications. Key functions to work with will include: Security Operations, CISO, Risk and IT as you identify the company's "Crown Jewels"
Successful Operational Resilience Consultant's will likely have:
- At least 3 years' recent experience in Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery at leading Financial Services organisations
- A deeper knowledge / experience from an IT background (c. 7+years)
- Exposure to (Cyber) Security functions at insurance companies would be a distinct advantage, but not essential.
- Experience operating at a global level across different (& competing) time-zones
- Demonstrable stakeholder management skills that engage a diverse audience.
This is a long-term opportunity for someone with a solid technical grounding who has the recent Operational Resilience and stakeholder management skills to make a lasting impact on a growing and sophisticated insurance organisation.
Key words: Business Continuity Manager Disaster recovery manager. Operational Resilience Manager, cyber security, Security, Information security, IT Resilience (Resilience Testing), Continuous Backup, Data Recovery, Operational Risk, IT Risk,
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.