My client, a challenger bank, is seeking an Operational Resilience Consultant with recent experience of sitting on an OCIR programme.
Key skills and experience include:
- Operational Continuity in Resolution (OCIR) BAU Operating Model
- Operational Resilience & OCIR governance - SM & CR responsibilities definition
- Loss of Business cluster response, scope and definition
- Final OCIR operating model scope and content review
- OCIR Service Catalogue Reporting - advice on report and data extract requirements for information to be made available to the PRA, Bail in Administrator and Senior / Exec Management
- OCIR Playbook
- Playbook definition - definition and review, building on the content of the OCIR Operating Model
- Playbook fire drill - support in the delivery of fire drill performance with Executive Management and Critical Service key staff
- OCIR Liquidity Buffer
- Extent and approach of service cost estimation and charging - advice
- Buffer structure - advice and review
- Buffer policy and controls - advice and review
- Self-assessment & PRA reporting, (2022)
- Self-assessment re-run 2022 - compliance review to confirm gaps identified in May 2021 have been suitably resolved
- Reporting and regulatory liaison - support in the development and review of the final RAF OCIR report
Please apply now if you would like to be considered!
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.