My client, a top tier bank are urgently looking for multiple Operational Risk Analysts. You’ll be sat within the risk management function, which is developing and implementing a standardized framework to identify, measure, and monitor operational risk across the firm.
The Operational Risk Analyst covers a specific division (or divisions) to implement the firmwide operational risk framework. The framework includes:
• Internal and external operational risk event review and analysis
• Conducting scenario analysis for operational risk capital calculation purposes
• Facilitating the Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA)
- Strong technical and quantitative aptitude to be able to understand and determine quantification of operational risks, ideally exposure to creating and understanding financial models.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with legal and compliance divisional responsibilities within an investment bank
- Risk management and control mind-set.