- Support the Risk Management function by leading and delivery of a range of risk management tools and reports to assess the key operational risks, principally people, process, systems and external risks.
- Challenge and support various departments providing critique and recommendations in an appropriate manner, ensuring a robust second line of defence.
- Contribute to strategic, thematic reviews of key risk areas.
- Produce a range of reports and report to the risk committees
- Support the team with regulatory engagement and market intelligence
- Understanding of Risk Management, including knowledge of key risk concepts
- Understanding of Solvency II
- Experience working with or in a risk function or in a front line operational role
- Lloyds market experience desirable
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.