An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an aspiring Operational Risk Analyst to join a highly reputable London specialist Insurer.
The Risk Analyst will assist in managing risk through facilitating the identification, measurement, monitoring and reporting of risk. You will work closely with the Senior Risk Analysts and will be responsible for the effective running of much of the quarterly risk process.
Some responsibilities include:
- Leading the risk and controls assessment process
- Leading and contributing to the delivery of a range of risk management tools and reports to assess key operational risks
- Assess ad report key risk information, including the risk register and risk appetites
- Liaise with a range of stakeholders, including at senior levels
Knowledge and Experience:
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to build relationships with all areas of business and all areas of management/staff
- Experience in producing reports
- Understanding of Solvency II (specifically Pillar 2) and relevant regulatory requirements would be advantageous
- Some experience in the insurance industry will be advantageous
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.