My client is a Wholesale Bank looking to hire a SOX and Operational Risk specialist to assist the Head of Operational Risk to manage the full cycle of SOX testing and operational risk activities for the Singapore branch.
You will be part of the group operational risk team assist in front-to-back SOX and operational risk activities for the Singapore office and will be responsible for:
- Performing SOX monitoring on the Test of Design, Test of Operating Effectiveness and SOX activities conducted by the respective business departments
- Working closely with Finance teams on the setup of SOX plan and conduct SOX review of TOD and TOE
- Working closely with 1st line operational risk/ business risk managers to ensure compliance with SOX and group ORF guidelines
- Assist the Head of Operational Risk in all operational risk activities and Operational Risk/ SOX related projects as required
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in SOX testing and Operational Risk Management function within Financial Services
- Degree in Banking, Business, Accountancy or other relevant professional qualification
- Knowledge of the SOX Framework, local MAS and the regional regulatory requirements
- Good communication skills with the ability to work independently
If you would like to find out more about this role, please click apply below (EA: 16S8091/ R1436884).