A global Real Estate Investment Management firm are looking for a Operational Risk Associate to join their growing risk function in London. The role reports into the Head of Operational Risk, you will be responsible for supporting other governance functions across UK/US and assisting in the monitoring & execution of control across the business.
- Manage the day to day onboarding & lifecycle review for all corporate clients.
- Updating the company's risk system whilst identifying improvement to workflows, processes & procedures.
- Supporting in the review of in-dependant contractor engagement program.
- Conduct periodic operational control audits of the European & US business lines.
- Assist with the development of the operational risk framework.
- Support the global business continuity program.
- Participate in the ongoing review & updates of the company's policies & procedures and business workflows to ensure they evolve with any operational changes.
- Assist on assessments of operational risks faced.
- Adhoc project work.
- 2+ year's experience within financial services risk or compliance functions essential
- Strong academic background.
- An in-depth understanding of the components in operational risk framework.
- A desire to implement/embed operational risk disciplines.
- An understanding of client due diligence & ongoing management of this is desirable.
- Experience within Real Estate is desirable although not essential.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.