Exciting opportunity for an experienced Operational Risk practitioner to take the next step in their Risk Management career: working in the London insurance market in a team that seeks to deliver world class risk management.
The successful candidate must be committed to playing a lead role in delivering the team’s objectives in addition to continuously developing their risk, insurance and London market knowledge and skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- To play a key role towards delivering the operational risk framework and the broader Risk Management plan, ensuring that the operational risks are effectively identified, assessed, managed and monitored within the appetite set by the Board.
- The Operational Risk team is part of a second line Risk Management function which seeks to deliver world class risk analysis, risk insight, risk frameworks and tools to support and challenge first line teams and to give assurance to the Board that risks are well managed.
- To engage effectively with
risk representatives and other risk specialists embedded across the business.
Experience and skills required:
- Strong knowledge of risk management practices; a thorough understanding of the risk management cycle and the role
- performed by a second line risk team is essential.
- Prior experience working in an Operational Risk Management team in the insurance / financial services industry (London market experience would be valuable).
- Ability to articulate an excellent level of understanding of Risk Management practices
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.