This role will sit within the Operational Risk Analytics and the Group Insurance Risk Actuarial teams to implement the Capital Model for the Insurance business. My client is seeking an experienced operational risk modeller, with strong Matlab programming skills, and a statistical background.
- A degree in engineering, Mathematics or statistics;
- Worked on the development of operational risk capital models
- Be able to design and document test cases to provide evidence of testing to internal validation
- An understanding of databases and database design - extracting and manipulating data
- Banking or Insurance background
- Advanced MS Excel skills, knowledge of Visio and GitHub
- Must have Matlab experience
- Must be available to start at beginning of February
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.