My client, a global Management Consultancy, is seeking an Operational Technology Cyber Security Principal Consultant to join its Digital and Cyber Security team to support its business growth and new clients across: Critical National Infrastructure, Energy, Utilities, Manufacturing and Transport.
Successful Operational Technology Cyber Security Principal Consultants will have a demonstrable track-record delivering innovative cyber security solutions within critical infrastructure companies, manufacturing sectors or equipment vendors or professionals services firms within an OT environment.
Successful Operational Technology Cyber Security Principal Consultants will likely:
- Have experience of security management of industrial control and operational technology systems and applications such as:
- Process control
- Distributed control
- PLCs and RTUs
- Industrial cyber security and data communications
- Electricity transmission and distribution network control.
- IoT and Industrial IoT
- Industrial cyber security risk management, architecture and security monitoring
- Key industries such as:
- Electricity generation, transmission, distribution and distributed energy
- Smart energy and metering
- Oil and gas
- Civil Nuclear
- Transport (including aviation, rail, maritime, road and autonomous vehicles)
- Wider critical infrastructure
- Security standards relating to the sector, including:
- NCSC NIS Guidance and CAF
- ISO 27001 and ISO 27005
- NERC CIP
- ISA-99/IEC 62443
- NIST CSF
Successful candidates should also be client-facing, professional in delivery and consultative.
Please apply now to find out more!
Key words: Operational Technology, Cyber Security, Management Consultancy, Critical National Infrastructure, NCI, Nuclear, Utilities, SCADA,
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.