This leading bank based in Canary Wharf is looking for Compliance Vice President to join their team. The role will be required to provide support to the markets business with global reporting requirements in particular; trade and transaction reporting.
- Provide policy and breach support to all involved in the regulatory reporting process.
- Link in and build relationships with front, middle and back office operations
- Devise and deliver training based on regulatory obligations with regards to reporting
- Track reporting requirements for the various regions and regulatory bodies (US, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore etc)
- Banking experience is a must
- Background could be compliance or middle office based
- Previous compliance exposure to trade or transation reporting is a strong desirable.
- Understanding of the markets business and/or middle office.