Operations Analyst - Investment Management - £40,000
Rapidly growing Investment Management company specialising in Business and Financial Services is currently searching for an Operations Analyst. Having launched a range of new private credit funds in both the UK & US, the new hire will sit within the existing Operations team to assist with ongoing work and produce more capacity for growth.
- System maintenance - ensuring all deal activity is captured accurately in the Treasury System.
- Management and oversight of daily payment processes to ensure funding obligations are met.
- Daily cash reconciliations, and investigation & resolution of any differences.
- Preparation & Review of Capital Calls & Draw Notices for Investors in our Private Funds.
- Working with the Head of Treasury to assist with cash management & FX hedging.
- Point of contact with Front Office teams for deal capture, payments & cashflows.
- Management of relationships with Banking Providers & Administrators.
- Assisting the Finance team in operational tasks related to production of the monthly NAV.
- Maintenance and continual development of Operational processes across Credit & Private Equity funds.
- 6 months - 2 years experience in an Buy-Side Operations role.
- Good understanding of loan calculations - interest, fee accruals, etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Solid academic qualifications.
- Proficiency with Excel & wider Office Suite (PivotTables & other data manipulation functions)
- Experience with SQL is desired but not essential.
The operations team works very closely with Finance, and the departments are a close-knit group. The new hire will be expected to blend well with the wider team and enjoy working in a collaborative and modern environment, with the company currently running a hybrid working model. This is a key position for the company as it continues to grow, and joining this currently small department will lead to promising opportunities for internal progression in the future.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.