Our client, a leading Lloyd’s Syndicate, is looking to bring on board an operations & performance analyst to work closely with the Syndicate manager and head of underwriting management to ensure all underwriting operations are managed and controlled in line with agreed procedures and service standards.
The role will entail:
- Acting as a conduit between multiple teams within the business including underwriting, actuarial, audit and compliance
- Monitoring binder performance and ensuring any necessary due diligence is undertaken on cover holders
- Improving underwriting performance by highlighting issues within the syndicate and presenting solutions across the business
- Taking the lead on any new operational or systems projects
- Ensuring any data quality issues are addressed by the business and suggesting improvements to ensure quality is maintained.
We’re looking for individuals from an underwriting operations background and who are interested in joining a business where you will be given good exposure across various functions. In return our client will offer you strong career development opportunities.