Our client, a fast-growing digital telco, is looking to hire a Oracle BRM Principal Architect. You will be responsible for the design & product implementation, performance analysis, of Telco BSS features.
- Solution design and development for expansion and rollout of E2E telecom platform.
- Integration with north bound & south bound system components.
- Analyse, design and implement BRM & ECE features.
- Perform analyse and review applications being released into production.
- Working creatively in a problem-solving environment
- Develop simple solutions for complex problems.
- Minimum 12+ years of experience in Application Design, Implementation experience in Oracle Billing Revenue Management System and high level working knowledge of different BSS vendors.
- Excellent in-depth working knowledge of Oracle BRM/ECE/PCRF/OCOMC/ capabilities, both technically and functionally. Exposure of End to End customer implementations for four or more BRM implementations at least starting from version 7.5 and above (cloud native version experience would be an added advantage).
- Specialized in large and complex Telecommunication Transformation project architecture and delivery.
- Specialized in CICD for the entire BRM/ECE stack for installation and deployment to enable continuous development and deployment.
- Extensive exposure in various stages of the program like Design, Development, Testing, Release management, technical architecture and system design in telco BSS/OSS solutioning through Telecommunication standards like eTOM, SID, TAM and TM Forum.
- Designing Real-time and delayed usage pricing plans using PDC.Experience in configuring Rating and Discounting with ECE. Experience in BRM Subscription, Rating, Billing, invoicing and integration with upstream/downstream systems.
- Knowledge on application performance tuning, multi schema deployments, Upgrade/Data Migration from legacy to BRM is good to have.
- Strong debugging skills and experience in handling functional/data issues with an E2E view.
- Excellent analytic, problem-solving, oral and written communication skills with the ability to thrive in a high performance team
- Strong programming skills and hand-ons experience on modern technologies.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams on complex projects with good oral and written communication.