Working within a small but experienced function, you will be responsible for supporting the Risk Managers on multiple deliverables throughout the contract period:
1st area of project work focused on Risk ORSA - high level of experience in this is imperative
- Experience on Loyd's minimum standards will be highly beneficial
- Loyd's market or GI experience is a must
- Credit, Operational or Market risk experience
- Any experience around PowerPoint will be a bonus
2nd area of project work will be around ensuring that their risk framework documentation meets Loyd's minimum standards
- ERM experience to write reports and tidy up risk framework
- Risk appetite experience
- Risk controls experience
- Strong communication skills
This role will provide an opportunity to test and further develop your existing knowledge of risk management and insurance. Additionally with such a broad remit, you will need to rely on an ability to organise competing demands and display the ability to communicate effectively both in person and through reports.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.