Due to a sustained profitability and an ambitious growth plan, our client, an internationally operating firm from the insurance sector, is offering the exclusive and unique opportunity to be a key part of their international and dynamic team based in Brussels.
You will be responsible for the operational governance and control of their member MGAs, as well as playing a key part in ongoing operational administration, governance and control in combination with regulatory compliance for potential, new and also course existing members.
They offer outstanding progression opportunities, a competitive salary package, as well as an international, fast paced and digitally forward thinking working environment in combination with high quality coachings/trainings.
- Management of the appointment of prospective partner MGAs, including ownership of pre-contract due diligence and approval as well as compliance issues to support on-boarding delivery timescale objective
- Effective management of all post live MGA requirements and actions
- Responsible for ongoing monitoring of the Member MGAs including contract administration (the approval process for changes to delegated authority agreements) and ongoing due diligence process, managing key stakeholders in the process
- Organisation and oversight of third party audits of the coverholders and management of post audit actions
- Liaising with different coverholders, brokers and underwriters to ensure the timely receipt of bordereaux
- Production of MGA performance summary reports
- Ensure data quality and binder controls are in place and that all member MGAs are writing business in conformity with applicable general good provisions
- Liaising with MGA and TPA relationship managers to appraise them of any issues requiring resolution
- Comply with each country regulator and MFSA rules on delegated underwriting and the internal protocols and procedures
- Stay abreast of ongoing regulatory and market changes and ensure adoption in the internal processes
- Collate, monitor and conduct Risk MI data being received to ensure completeness
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven experience within delegated authority business, preferably working in an insurance environment or Lloyd’s Syndicate, in a role with responsibility for delegated authority oversight
- Experience and expertise in industry and market systems as well as processing is desirable but not essential
- Ideally experienced in identifying and implementing process improvements
- Experience in working towards agreed deadlines and also in managing other’s priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English required; additional European languages, such as French, are an asset
For further information and a confidential discussion, please contact Mouna Kaess | E: email@example.com | T: +44 207 092 3229