The role of the Oversight Framework team is to ensure oversight of our entities are clear, consistent, transparent and effective. The Oversight Framework team is responsible for the design and continued effectiveness of this framework, creating processes, tools and systems which deliver risk-based oversight and encourage collaboration and consistency.
Key responsibilities include -
- Responsible for the design, documentation and operation of processes and systems to enable a coherent and risk-based Oversight Framework.
- Ownership of a number of key oversight tools to support the effective operation of the framework. Implementing market oversight framework criteria ensuring consistent application across all oversight functions.
- Responsible for triaging changes proposed by oversight teams to oversight processes and jointly developing the proposals alongside oversight teams and other appropriate committees. Work in conjunction with the Oversight Design Authority to maintain a consistent Oversight Framework, taking into consideration the desired evolution of processes.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and challenging. Develop cross-functional relationships to ensure the technology & systems works are fully embedded in oversight processes. Continue to challenge the data inputs and championing the use of the outputs to enhance risk-based oversight; this includes tailoring oversight.
- Responsible for the preparation and publication of the annual Market Oversight Plan
- Shared responsibility with Account Managers for the creation of Account Plans, collating inputs from oversight teams, providing challenge and ensuring that oversight is risk-based and consistent with the Market Oversight Plan.
- Responsible for providing analysis of our holistic risk-based oversight tools and processes. Provide quarterly insight to Board and senior committees highlighting progress, material findings and key areas of concern. Reporting includes progress against the Market Oversight Plan and Account Plans, Minimum Standards/Principles for Business and risk appetites.
- Significant and relevant technical insurance/reinsurance industry experience required
- Proven track record of contributing to an open and transparent culture of risk management and demonstrate a strong awareness of the risks that should be managed within the responsibilities of the role.
- Developing cross-functional frameworks and processes and experienced of implementing new processes and systems
- Providing analysis and/or reports which focus on the resolution of key issues
- Coaching others to improve performance
- Advising on risk management, performance and regulation.
- Build effective relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Communicate confidently at a senior level and demonstrate technical credibility
- Manage change and implement new systems and processes
- Show resilience in shaping/pursuing solutions that will deliver continuous improvement
- Provide constructive feedback and coaching to others
- Write high quality reports with relevance to the intended audience
- Analyse a wide range of data in order to find areas of concern or opportunities for improved processes.
- Demonstrates a commercial approach
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.