A tier one international insurance company is seeking a P&C Claims Manager to join their team.
- Handle Property and General Liability insurance claims.
- Review and settle claim at an optimum level within authority limits.
- Managing and reviewing reserves, customer experience, claim cost management and claim quality.
- Resolving the technical complex issues during daily operations.
- Provide coaching to less experienced staff.
- Communicate with intermediaries, policyholders, witnesses, legal and medical professionals on claims cases.
Skills and Experience:
- University degree holder with at least 5 years' experience in Property and/or General Liability claim handling
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Customer service oriented and self-motivated
- PC proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.