A growing Fund Administration and Outsourcing company are looking to hire at least one Part Qualified Accountant. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to gain Financial Services experience and exposure to Asset Management, in the heart of Hampshire. A successful candidate will also be given the opportunity to complete a relevant accountancy qualification. Surrounded by experienced professionals, this role will provide candidates with a huge amount of learning potential.
- Assisting with the preparation of accounts for various types of companies and funds
- Financial reporting and management accounting
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- VAT and corporate tax returns
- Ad hoc tasks as required
- Excellent understanding of Accounting principles, accompanied by excellent academics
- Experience working in either an Accounting Practice or Fund Administrator; FS experience isn't essential
- Part qualified Accountant (ACCA or similar). The company will not be able to support an ACA qualification and candidates must be willing to swap to ACCA.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.