International Corporate bank seeks a skilled Part time Data Privacy Manager to join their growing team
- Compile a weekly update for the UK Privacy Governance & Oversight Representative.
- Generate monthly Privacy Management Information reports.
- Organise and facilitate quarterly Privacy Domain Meetings.
- Provide guidance and advice to key stakeholders on Privacy-related matters.
- Participate in bi-weekly Privacy Operations forum sessions.
- Attend monthly Privacy Operations workshops.
- Join weekly meetings with Regional Privacy Delegates.
- Monitor and assess the external Privacy landscape.
- Manage Privacy risks, describe controls, and conduct self-assessments.
- Review and revise local addendums to the banks Privacy Codes.
- Collaborate with and coordinate the Risk Control Partners network.
Qualifications and Skills
- Demonstrated background in operational and/or project management roles within Data Protection, Information Governance, and Information Security.
- Proficiency in advising on GDPR (both UK and EU perspectives) and the Data Protection Act 2018.
- BCS/ISEB Date Protection Practitioner, IAPP, CIPP/E, NIPM or CIPT
- Familiarity with European and UK Data Protection legislation, with additional experience in other jurisdictions being a plus.
- Project and/or programme management experience
- Experience of team leadership
- Other recognised Privacy or Information Security certifications
Apply today or get in touch for more information!Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.