Global Leader in Consulting requires a Partner Level Account Delivery Executive
The role will reside within the Financial Services Business Unit, specifically operating within the UK Market Unit and its portfolio of clients. The individual will work extensively with financial services client stakeholders and their delivery teams across technology programmes and services.
You will be accountable for all Delivery Execution on an Account (or a group of accounts where applicable), meeting all timelines, budgets and quality commitments. You will manage and develop their EM and PMs. You will ensure time and expense reporting standards are being met. They will monitor the financial performance of their Account(s) and provide input to the cost and margin components of the Account's forecast.
- Proven experience of working in a similar delivery leadership role
- An ability to swiftly develop and sustain a strong rapport with clients and with delivery teams
- An ability to define business and technology solutions which can delivery real benefits to their clients which can be delivered in an agile and iterative way
- An understanding of the commercial, legal and operational aspects of financial services solutions
- An understanding of formal delivery methodologies and architecture tools and ability to bridge the gap between these and easy to understand business solution
- An ability to understand and identify the application of new technologies to business opportunities
- An ability to help close or lead new pieces of business
- Either experience of supporting business solution definition from within a consultancy or leading change across a business from within an internal business or IT function
- Experience in driving innovation into business operations and customer experience
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.