A Regional Bank in Singapore is looking for a Payment Project Managers to join their Business Project Management team!
The Project Managers will be supporting large-scale projects across the regiona. They are ideally looking for candidates who are familiar with Singapore based payment regulations and have strong experience in Payment/SWIFT within Financial Services. As the regional lead, candidates will be expected to independently manage regional deliveries and manage stakeholders across technology development teams and business users.
- This role will act as lead PM for projects within the region.
- Responsible for proactively balancing scope, schedule, budget, resources, risks, outcomes and benefits.
- You will also be required to be hands on where required and review requirements.
- Manage senior stakeholders across business and technology on ensuring team has the right requirements for delivery.
- Liaise with multiple country head heads on roll-out to individual countries. Work with project manager on project plans and evaluates work progression and quality.
- Manage scope and mitigates risk across projects.
- Manage a team of business analysts and developers with vendor partners and in out-sourced locations
- Work with Product Teams and Business Lines
- Prior experience in Payments Minimally 10 years of experience in banking projects.
- Stakeholder management experience
- Prior experience leading teams
- PMP certification or any other relevant qualification in project management