Payroll & Benefit Associate / London/ Salary - competitive
Large financial services firm is looking for a Payroll and Benefits Co-ordinator to join their team in London. The role will join the Regional European HR Team and will be the subject matter expert in payroll and taxation.
- Responsible for the successful and accurate delivery of all payrolls, including seconded staff.
- Lead on processing HR related invoices and dealing with any queries coming in.
- Ensuring that all payroll files and records are up to date and are stored in line with GDPR.
- Help in performing quarterly audits the payrolls and be the primary contact for all external payroll audits.
- Ad hoc projects
- Strong experience working in a payroll role within Financial Services.
- ADP Freedom experience - essential.
- Experience working on seconded staff payrolls or payrolls outside of the UK.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Advanced excel and analytical skills.
The role will involve daily interaction with key stakeholders and other members of the wider team, it is therefore essential that you have exceptional interpersonal skills. It is a great time to join this growing team in a role which offers a great learning and development platform, scope to progress and add real value to the growing business.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.