Payroll Specialist FTC /London/Salary - competitive
A well-established financial and professional services firm are looking for a Payroll Specialist to join their team in London. The role will report into the Senior Payroll Manager and aid in managing the company's payroll schemes.
- Assist in maintaining payroll records for all staff including and pension adjustments and ad hoc payments.
- Involvement in maintaining overtime records for any eligible staff.
- Production of all year-end returns and updating director lunch charges.
- Assisting in monthly payroll reconciliations to ensure all changes are rightly authorised.
- Ad hoc project work within the wider department as and when required.
- Experience working within a demanding payroll or accounts environment - essential.
- ADP Freedom experience - essential.
- Payroll and/or accounting qualifications - desirable.
- Confidentiality - the ability to exercise complete discretion on the confidentiality of personal staff records
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with different stakeholders
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.