Working on a greenfield project as a Pega Architect on an initial 6 month contract basis, to be based in Central London.
- Come up with a robust design and test approach necessary to upgrade Pega applications from version 7.2 - 8.1
- Demonstrable experience in developing and delivering technical solutions on virtual environments
- Responsible for defining reusable design patterns and shared/reusable enterprise rules/workflow components on the Pega platform.
- Works closely with key business & IT stakeholders, business analysts, and other team members to understand and help define/elaborate requirements. Where appropriate the requirements should be challenged to ensure adherence to industry best practice or align to existing/out of the box functionality as appropriate.
- Collaborative team-worker
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.