My Client are looking for penetration testers with a range of experience to join our growing team. Our team are an approved NCSC CHECK provider and accredited by CREST for penetration testing services.
As a penetration tester you will be working on client projects within a highly skilled team. You will be expected to:
- Deliver high quality security assessments, meeting client expectations
- Support our sales team with pre-sales scopes and technical input
- Produce written and verbal reports to clients to an excellent standard.
- Share knowledge with colleagues and assist with the mentoring of other team members
- Work with teams across the company, providing the latest technical knowledge to collaborate on interesting client projects and R&D.
- Proficient in performing a variety of penetration tests such as infrastructure, web application, mobile application, secure code analysis etc.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a larger team
- Client oriented, able to communicate with all levels of an organisation with appropriate technical content
- Hold industry recognised qualifications such as CREST, OSCP etc.
- Ideally will be interested in delivering and contributing to our CREST accredited ethical hacking training
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.