What is the role?
- Leading on the preparation and delivery of both day-to-day, and strategic advice, with a focus on finding tailored solutions that meet clients' needs; with senior support as required.
- Providing an informed view on current topics based on client circumstances, and tailoring advice as appropriate.
- Strong technical actuarial skills used to consult with clients, and the ability to communicate with clients
- Supporting the development of more junior colleagues
- The opportunity to be involved in both new business prospect activity and people management responsibilities.
Skills and Experience
- An awareness of current pension issues and how these impact clients, including key considerations and ability to talk about these and tailor your response to specific circumstances.
- Excellent communication skills, strong analytical, numerical and critical thinking skills, including a good understanding of actuarial approaches for pensions.
- A strong understanding of a range of ways in which UK pension schemes operate.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.